The Northern Ireland Executive recently released its 5 step plan to re-open the local economy. The purpose of this workshop is to decipher what this means for businesses in the NMD region in order that they are as prepared as possible to rise to this challenge. The key areas of the workshop will therefore be:
1. A review of the 5 step plan and what SME / micro enterprise owner-managers need to be aware of;
2. Understanding Public Health Agency guidelines for the workplace;
3. Focusing on the practical issues for employers – preparing the premises, preparing staff, safe working practices, ensuring social distancing etc.
4. Managing the customer service challenge post-lockdown.
Please note that this workshop:
1. Is 100% FREE to all participants – it is funded through the NMD Business Growth Programme which is is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
2. Will take place REMOTELY, using Zoom software
3. Is aimed at owner-managers / other staff in businesses in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area that employ less than 50 people.