In this mad world that we are now all living in, we are seeking to strengthen our in-house digital and social media consultancy team in response to the needs of our SME / micro enterprise clients across Northern Ireland and Ireland.
We are therefore seeking someone who:
· Has a 3rd level education qualification;
· Has an established and demonstrable track record in the field of business advisory / consultancy services to SMEs / micro enterprises in Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland;
· Specialises in the field of digitalisation and social media;
· Is able to work as part of a closely integrated team …albeit one that is now dispersed across NI!
· Can take up the role quickly!
As important is your attitude – we are looking for someone who has a ‘get up and go’ attitude and who really cares about making a positive and tangible impact.
You will be working with a portfolio of clients – both on a one to one and group basis – on a wide range of digital, social media and other consultancy assignments. At least in the short term, these inputs will be delivered remotely.
Whilst we cannot provide any guarantees regarding the long term prospects for the role for obvious reasons and therefore propose to offer the position on a temporary basis initially, it is our clear aspiration that this will be a full time permanent role within the Full Circle team.
If you are looking for a great brand to be associated with, this is your opportunity.
If you are interested in the role and are available to start within the next 2 weeks, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Circle is an Equal Opportunities employer and encourages applications from all members of the community, irrespective of gender, religion, ethnic background or sexual orientation.
The deadline for submission of CVs is Monday 30 March @ 15:00.