Based in Belfast, Full Circle is one of Northern Ireland’s leading business consultancy providers. Whilst NI remains our principal target market, we now generate over 35% of our work from markets outside NI
A key element in our success in the 12 years since our establishment has been our ability to recruit the ‘right’ people. Whilst academic qualifications are important, we look for people who have the passion and the energy to assist our clients make positive and tangible change in their businesses.
A vacancy has recently arisen for a dedicated finance manager whose key roles will include: Preparation of monthly financial reports; supplier management; raising invoices and credit control; payroll; managing external stakeholders such as the bank, HMRC, auditors etc
We see this as an absolutely pivotal position and are therefore seeking an outstanding candidate. More specifically, applicants should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar financial management role.
- Experience of working on multiple programmes/projects
- Experience in operating the Sage online bookkeeping system.
- Experience of running all aspects of staff payroll and RTI.
- Experience in setting, managing and reporting on budgets.
- Experience in design and reporting of management accounts.
- Relevant bookkeeping/accountancy qualification.
- Ability to produce cashflow forecasts.
- Experience of working with and reporting to Directors.
- Experience in administrative and reporting processes
In return, we will provide you with an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic environment where no one day is the same as another and where people are encouraged to think outside the box and to pursue new and exciting opportunities.
If you wish to secure a detailed job description for this role, please contact Amy Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed CVs should be returned by email to the address above by 12:00 on Friday 18 August 2017 at the latest.
Full Circle is an Equal Opportunities employer and encourages applications from all members of the community, irrespective of gender, religion, ethnic background or sexual orientation.