FREE workshop at Malone House from 11:00 � 13:00 on Tuesday 18 October 2016.
Following the recent Brexit Referendum result, many NI businesses are already looking outside Europe for new market opportunities.
Full Circle – in partnership with Belfast City Council – therefore invites you to a practical and focused workshop on doing business in India.
With a population of over 1.2 billion people, India is one of the largest and fastest-growing economies in the world.
The workshop will be introduced by the The Rt Hon The Lord Mayor, Alderman Brian Kingston.
Lord Rana, a leader in the drive to promote business links between Belfast and India will then set the scene and Mr Sri Nagesh – managing director of Continex in Chennai, India – will be our keynote speaker for the workshop (www.continex.in).
Nagesh specialises in assisting UK companies to establish business partnerships in India and has an unrivalled track record in this field. During the workshop, he will cover a range of issues relating to doing business in India including:
– An overview of the Indian economy and its prospects for the next few years.
– Preparing to explore business opportunities in India – understanding the sheer size and scale of the market and the opportunities therein.
– The realities of doing business in India – identifying and targeting potential business partners there and building relationships with Indian partners.
– Cultural differences between UK and India – what you need to know about how Indians actually do business.
– How you should move from talking about exploring business opportunities in India to actually making it happen.
The workshop will take place at Malone House from 11:00 – 13:00 on Tuesday 18 October 2016.
Please note that attendance at the workshop is FREE OF CHARGE.
Secure your place at the workshop by emailing Shannon O’Neill at Full Circle –email@example.com
Please note that places will be secured on a First come, First Serve basis.