Established in 2005, Full Circle is a dynamic and results-focused management consultancy practice. We have enjoyed significant growth over this period – locally, nationally and internationally – and are now recognised as one of the leading providers of business advisory services in Ireland.
We attribute this success to a number of factors:
- Pragmatism. We understand that in nearly every case our clients have limited time, limited resources and limited budget. Our focus at all times is on the delivery of services that are practical, results-focused and based on the capacity of the client to actually implement these solutions in full.
- Hands-on approach. We discovered in the early years when dealing with SME owner-managers that advising them what to do is only half the battle; working with them to actually make things happen is something that really adds value for most of our clients and why these clients continue to buy from
- Focus. One of the Key Success Factors for any business is FOCUS. An absolute priority for us on any project is to ensure that the client is focusing the right resources at the right time in the right way at the right opportunities.
- Flexibility. Every client is different in terms of, for example, in-house capabilities, levels of ambition and resource availability. Consequently, we have no time for a ‘one size fits all’ approach to the provision of business advisory services. What works for one client will often not work for another. We therefore work in a very ‘hands on’ way to provide consultancy solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of each client.
- Real world experience. Clients are often sceptical about the prospect of engaging with management consultants, a common perception being that consultants can ‘talk a good game’ but do not understand the pressures of having to generate new sales, manage staff and cut costs. We have therefore deliberately recruited a senior consultancy team with the gravitas, credibility and track record of achievement in industry which we consider is necessary to establish strong working relationships with all of our clients.
- Innovation. The whole ethos of Full Circle centres around identifying, targeting and exploiting new opportunities – new services, new clients, new markets and new processes – the idea of standing still is simply not an option! We apply this mindset on every consultancy assignment – what could / should our clients be doing that is better or different and which provides a sustainable competitive edge?
- Financial results. Our approach is unashamedly commercial and we make no apology for focusing explicitly on helping clients to increase turnover, manage costs and make more profit. We are therefore happy to be judged by our clients on the basis of our ability to actually make
- Passion. We bring passion to the table – our policy has always been to recruit and develop people who have a genuine interest in making a tangible difference to our clients. Our staff focus actively on really ‘rolling up the sleeves’ to help clients to surmount problems and rise to challenges.
- Integrity. We try to do things right – we strive to treat all stakeholders – staff, clients, suppliers and associates – as we would like to be treated. Our fundamental view is that it’s more than just making more money.