Resilience Programme - Supporting change in the arts
Over the past decade, the arts sector has faced a number of challenges, including reduced public sector funding. While we recognise that the market alone will never wholly support our cultural organisations – indeed, this is one of the reasons we fund them – being heavily reliant on public subsidy in a time of economic constraint is a major risk to sector and organisational resilience. The Arts Council and Belfast City Council are now working together to help arts organisations in the city respond to these new economic and socio-political realities.
By resilience we mean the vision and capacity of organisations to:
- anticipate and adapt to economic, social, environmental and technological change,
- seize opportunities and identify and mitigate risks, and
- deploy resources effectively to continue to deliver quality work in line with their mission.
Key Elements of the Programme
The programme will provide tailored, practical support, including:
- Organisational diagnostic process – organisations will be allocated an experienced business coach who will undertake a review of the current operation, identifying key strengths and weaknesses in order for the organisation to meet its full potential
- Organisational planning process – this will involve the development of a bespoke change management or strategic development plan.
- Series of masterclasses – tailored to the needs and ambitions of the participating organisations
- Implementation of development plan – organisations will be provided with tailored support to facilitate the process of making positive and tangible change
How to apply
To be considered for a place on the programme, please complete the application form and return it with all supporting documentation to:
Simon Devlin, Full Circle Management Solutions, at email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of application forms is 12 noon on 31 August 2018. We will not accept applications we receive after this time.
For general enquiries or further information on the application process, please contact Full Circle Management Solutions on 028 9069 1027.